Company: Dunkin Donuts
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Work With Us at NGP Management - Dunkin'
--- Enjoy our fun, team orientated culture that provides an
excellent work environment.
--- Competitive Salary Plus Bonus incentives.
--- Growth & promotion opportunities at our 118 locations.
- Manage all day-to-day operations of a single Dunkin' Donuts
- Leadership and growth opportunities/training classes
- Consistently meet Dunkin' Brands operating standards
- Provide excellent guest satisfaction, service speed, and
- Meet safety and sanitation standards
- Effectively LEAD, MANAGE, and COMMUNICATE with a team
- Recruit, train and develop all team members
- Plan, develop, and maintain labor and food budgets
- Complete administrative tasks (inventory, ordering, scheduling,
etc.) promptly and accurately
What's in it for you?
- People-focused corporate culture
- Room for growth and advancement
- Bonus incentives with attainable goals
- Training program to ensure your success
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401k,
- Free coffee and meals while you work!
- We invest in your future - 401K eligible upon hire (company
match / full & part-time employees eligible)
- Fast Food experience or Food Industry experience required (3+
- Management experience required
- High School diploma or GED Certificate required
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not
Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you
submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the
franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent
business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that
can vary among franchisees.
Keywords: Dunkin Donuts, Framingham , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!