Retail Supervisor in Training (Full Time)
Company: Uniqlo Co., Ltd.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Supervisor-In-Training is the
pace setter and role model for customer service in the store. Their
key function is to ensure all Sales Associates in their respective
department or zone exceed customer expectations. Additionally, they
are responsible to help train, oversee and develop Sales Associates
on store standards.
Permanent full-time hires who start between August 1st 2022 and
October 31st 2022 will receive a sign-on bonus of $500!
* Motivates their team to meet and exceed sales goals
* Supervises the floor to monitor breaks and ensure coverage during
peak times according to Daily Work Schedules
* Ensures brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness,
cash management, inventory management, etc.) are consistently
* Ensures their team proactively manages customer needs and exceeds
expectations according to the UNIQLO service standard, the UNIQLO
Fundamental Principles and the 6 Standard Phrases
* Trains and develops their team on fitting room & cash wrap
standards and assists when needed in those zones
* Manages inventory by ensuring all merchandise is represented and
replenished on the floor in full size runs
* Assists management to identify issues in the store
* Trains their team on product and brand knowledge and ensures
product knowledge is conveyed to customers
* Follows all company policy and procedures & notifies management
of any infractions
* Assists with special projects as assigned by management
* High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Ability to train and develop a team with strong communication
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and
* Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business
needs, including evenings and weekends
The Company is committed to equal pay initiatives and will not ask
candidates for their current or past salary.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not
discriminate against applicants or employees because of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status,
disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or
because of any other status or condition protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Uniqlo Co., Ltd., Framingham , Retail Supervisor in Training (Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!