Manager Communications, Store Experience
Company: Staples Stores
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your
opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth
strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our
customers and community discover innovative products, services, and
inspiration that unlock what's possible, while empowering you to
unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and
there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in
a new era of working and learning.
As a Manager Communications, Store Experience, you will Develop and
deliver effective field-facing and cross functional communications
targeted to stores and field leaders including raising awareness
programs and initiatives through weekly and monthly communications.
You will collaborate with cross functional business partners to
ensure priority messages are included in US Retail communication
vehicles, and monitor and review communications not just for
accuracy, but also relevance, effectiveness, and understanding of
communications and operational plans.
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan and Generous amount of paid time off
- Flexible work arrangements, including hybrid and remote and
flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with a company match, full benefits plan and
options, and associate resource groups
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- Corporate office includes a caf-- (i.e., coffee, cappuccinos,
teas), 24/7 fitness center, convenience store, on-site dry
cleaning, Chef Louie's Cafeteria, and more
Key Deliverable/main Area Of Focus
- Partner to deliver effective communications for all
Operational, Service related, Merchandising, Marketing HR, Loss
Prevention, Systems and/or Selling initiatives & programs to ensure
that the right message is sent to the right audience at the right
time. Combined with the ability to integrate creativity with
accuracy and tailor material for specific audiences
- Look for innovative communication approaches and tools to
support and drive business results.
- Analyze communication trends using system reports to make
recommendations to improve processes and store execution
- Develop and deliver effective communications to store
associates, store managers, and field leaders
- Partner with cross-functional teams in the development and
execution of communications to support various programs,
initiatives and general updates to support the US Retail stores
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years related work experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability
to communicate at all levels within the organization both in the
field and home office
- Detail-oriented and able to develop work plans while managing
multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of Staples US Retail Operations
Want to learn more about Staples Stores? Visit StaplesConnect.com
for information and to learn about our career opportunities.
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks
offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples Stores, Framingham , Manager Communications, Store Experience, Hospitality & Tourism , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!