Customer Service Representative 2
Company: System One
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Title: Customer Service Representative 2 Location: Framingham,
MA Start date: ASAP Payrate:--$18.00 Schedule: Full-time hours are
preferred. Hours and working days can be flexible, with the
preferred option being four 10-hour workdays, Wednesday-Saturday, 9
a.m.- 7 p.m., with overtime as needed. Responsibilities:
- Under moderate supervision, directly handle client and patient
inquiries and complaints related to laboratory testing and requests
regarding supplies and logistics for testing services
- Maintains current technical knowledge and skills related to the
business--- medical testing, as needed.
- Acts in a professional manner when interacting with patients,
visitors, and other staff.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments
for further investigation..
- Adheres to administrative policies including but not limited
to: attendance, dress code and required training.
- Performs related responsibilities as required Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred. Ideal candidate would
have an associate\'s or bachelor\'s degree
- 1-3 years customer service related experience required.
- MS Office experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
- Full-time hours are preferred. Hours and working days can be
flexible, with the preferred option being four 10-hour workdays,
Wednesday-Saturday, 9 a.m.- 7 p.m., with overtime as needed.
- Saturday work will primarily be remote, with 1-2 additional
remote days possible.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,
customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Past experience in a medical or healthcare environment is a
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Call center experience is a plus
- Positive attitude and passionate commitment to exceeding
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and work under minimal direction
- Flexible and adaptable
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to handle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Joule, a System
One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and
integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50
offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical,
engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing
services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce
solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
Keywords: System One, Framingham , Customer Service Representative 2, Hospitality & Tourism , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!