Laboratory Technician II
Company: PSG Global Solutions Careers
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in
front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Laboratory Technician II, working in
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Products industry in 1 The Mountain
Road, Framingham, Massachusetts, 01701, United States.
- Executes manual and automated ELISA experiments.
- Completes documentation, focuses on details and follows
procedures according to CLIA and GCLP compliance.
- Tabulates results, completes general lab support duties,
prepares buffers, instrument maintenance and inventory of reagents
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company.
Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical
research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven
strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great
opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with
helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow
and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree in Science, Biotechnology or Medical
- 1-2 years relevant clinical/research experience
- Experience in basic immunological methodologies in particular
ELISA as well as Microsoft office competency is required
- Experience with automation is desirable
- Previous experience in a Clinical laboratory is preferable
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this
role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions Careers, Framingham , Laboratory Technician II, Healthcare , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!