CNA - Framingham MA
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Earn up to $40 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
Framingham, MA, with a schedule that you set according to your
needs. With IntelyCare, it's simple - open our app, select the
shifts you want at the facilities you want, and get on with the
rest of your life. We put you first, not only by letting you decide
when, where, and how often you're working, but also by giving you
the stability of W2 employment.
Being a nursing professional isn't easy, and outdated staffing
systems can add to the pressure already resting on your shoulders.
IntelyCare is dedicated to restoring your work-life balance while
also helping you advance your career.
With a more flexible schedule, you can make time for friends and
family - and yourself. Enjoy a jazz set or theater performance at
atac, stroll alongside wildflowers at Garden in the Woods, or take
your kids and dog to Callahan State Park without worrying about
getting home in time to prepare for a shift. With IntelyCare, all
of this (and more!) is possible. Need additional reasons to join
our team? Have a look at all we offer.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Keywords: IntelyCare, Framingham , CNA - Framingham MA, Healthcare , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!