RN CVU Step Down Per Diem Rotating
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care
system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is
committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a
location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system
includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in
Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center
has been named to the 2019 America's 100 Best Hospitals List by
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient
care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of
nursing practice. This includes assessment and reassessment,
identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions
and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing
2. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant
other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must
successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health
screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. B.S. degree preferred.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area
Licensure & Certification:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (American Heart Association) required upon
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Framingham , RN CVU Step Down Per Diem Rotating, Healthcare , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!