Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: May 5, 2022
At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring
with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading
national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60
hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional
sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively seeking an additional Primary Care Physician for a
full-time, employed opportunity with our team in the Boston suburb
of Framingham, Massachusetts.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that are looking to
join a well-established, employed group and are wanting to make a
tremendous impact in a community.
· Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package (health,
dental, life insurance, disability, 401K, and much more), and
· Full-time, employed opportunity – Available Immediately!
· Outpatient only – no inpatient required
· Call is phone only as we have hospitalist to care for all
· Established practice with robust internal training for all
support staff so our physicians can focus on quality patient
· Work-life balance: We partner directly with our physicians to
ensure this can be achieved
· High-quality EMR platform to streamline specialist-to-PCP
communication and allow for efficiencies throughout our offices
About MetroWest Physician Services:
MetroWest Physician Services is comprised of Primary and Specialty
Care facilities located throughout Boston's MetroWest area
including Middlesex, Norfolk, and Worcester Counties. Our large
network of physicians offers a built-in referral base and the
opportunity to ramp-up quickly. We are looking for talented and
highly skilled physicians to join our dynamic group as we continue
Our core belief is that a doctor-patient relationship is a
partnership that should provide continuity of care for all stages
and ages of life. It is our goal to support our physicians with
everything they need to help them reach their personal and
professional goals. Some benefits you can look forward to
· Dedicated marketing and development teams to create personalized
plans to showcase our physicians
· Highly experienced operation teams that partner with our
physicians to collaborate on practice culture and operational
· A strong team of experienced practice managers to ensure smooth
day-to-day practice operation and optimal patient flow and
· Innovative technologies: Online scheduling, professional data
mining, and televised patient education to promote patient
satisfaction and well-being
· MD or DO degree required
· BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine or American
Board of Internal Medicine
· Massachusetts licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the
State of Massachusetts
· Candidates of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to
Please note: Unfortunately, our market is unable to sponsor J1
waivers at this time and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact
information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Please, no agency solicitation.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Framingham , Family Medicine, Healthcare , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!