Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: St. Patrick's Manor
Posted on: January 9, 2021
St. Patrick's Manor is a nonprofit, short-term and long-term
care facility sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters. St. Patrick's
Manor is a place of life, a place of caring, and more importantly,
a true home for over 300 residents. Located on twenty-six acres of
lush manicured lawns and gardens in Framingham, MA, we are just
minutes from Rte. 9, which allows for easy access to the Mass
Pike.Do you Love Serving residents and having relationships with
their families? Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top
quality care? Do you want a career in a nursing facility that
values treating all people with dignity and respect?We would like
to talk with you about an opportunity for a career in a well
respected, long term care nursing facility.Full time, part time,
and per diem positions are available on all shifts.New competitive
rate of pay from $15.25 to $18.50 based on years of
experience.:Certified Nursing Assistant - Job Summary:As a CNA you
will provide assistance with the activities of daily living and
personal care. You will be responsible for the safety of the
residents under your supervision.:Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises.
- Provides for personal care and comfort.
- Assists with movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Takes and records temperature and food and fluid intake and
output, as directed.
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services.
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family.
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents' clinical
condition.:Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Employee
Benefits:Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance (Available
at 22.5 hours per week)Free life insuranceShort term
disabilityVacation, sick pay, and paid holidaysPension plan after 1
yearTuition ReimbursementEmployee Referral ProgramWeekend
bonusesWeekend shift differentials for Friday, Saturday, and
SundayCertified Nursing Assistant - CNA Requirements:
- Integrate values of Carmelite Mission in all job
- Be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with current state
certification from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with other staff, residents
and family members in a positive and cooperative manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in English through written
and verbal means.
- Knowledge of infection control procedures
- Long term care or skilled nursing facility experience
preferredApply online today if you have a genuine interest in a
rewarding career working with a senior population!You will make a
difference in the lives of the wonderful people who live at St.
Patrick's Manor!:St. Patrick's Manor is an Equal Opportunity
Employers\ and adhere to a policy that prohibits discrimination on
the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
Keywords: St. Patrick's Manor, Framingham , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!