Marketing Project Coordinator
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major fashion
retailer in their search for a Marketing Project Management
Specialist! The junior-level Marketing Project Management role is a
temp to perm opportunity based in Framingham, MA.
Oversees the workflow of 200-400 projects annually, including an integrated workload of print and digital projects. Schedules and moves jobs through Marketing Services in a fast-paced environment from inception through completion ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met and projects remain within budget.
- Coordinates the project workflow of multiple projects simultaneously through Creative, Brand, Art Buying, Production, and Studio processes, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and in alignment with the strategic vision.
- Works with team members to create project schedules and timelines. Coordinates team assignments with Creative and Brand Managers to establish project timelines, identify priorities and confirm project scope and details prior to the kickoff meeting.
- Partners with team members regarding timing for their particular area before schedules are built and distributed.
- Facilitates the movement of projects through project milestones. Coordinates project status, creative and approval processes.
- Schedules and leads all meetings and provides continuous follow-up and tracks the progress of each project, ensuring key milestones are met in order to keep projects moving within the designated timeline.
- Proactively identifies project, timeline, scheduling and other issues and provides recommendations to stakeholders for problem resolution and/or escalation in a timely manner.
- Reviews all work/creative output circulating between Marketing services and Brand for quality control, consistency with project specifications and readiness to move on to the next process.
- Trains new Project Specialists and Marketing Team Members on process, workflow, and systems, when necessary.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
1 to 3 years project coordination/management, traffic or marketing experience, preferable in an agency or a corporate advertising environment.
Workflow experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Project, Smartpath, Workgroups or other process software preferred.
Knowledge of creative, print production, digital and media process and timetables.
Ability to work independently, effectively, efficiently and collaboratively as part of a dispersed team.
Ability to make decisions, often under tight time constraints
Experience managing teams of creative and brand individuals, overseeing project status, creative and approval processes
Must be detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity, strategize and prioritize.
Proven team-facilitating skills.
Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Demonstrated ability to communicate/interact effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of internal (management and support staff).
Knowledge of print production process and project management of interactive/digital jobs a plus.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting a major fashion retailer in their search for a Marketing Project Management Specialist! The junior-level Marketing Project Management role is a temp to perm opportunity based in Framingham, MA.
Keywords: , Framingham , Marketing Project Coordinator, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
here to apply!