Asset Management Specialist
Company: NATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER)
Posted on: November 21, 2022
About usNational Grid is hiring an Asset Management Specialist
for our IT team. - This position can be based in Massachusetts or
New York. -Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes,
communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the
most. We connect people to the energy they need for the lives they
live. The pace of change in society and our industry is
accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an
unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our
industry.To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our
customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and
pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires
us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities
to grow, both ourselves and our business.Job PurposeTo be
responsible for the provision of support, guidance and advice to
those involved in the management of National Grid IS services,
particularly decision support based upon analysis of system data
and information. To ensure that customers' interests and priorities
are represented at all levels in order to enable business success.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of business priorities, goals and
regulatory obligations and how IS can enable and impact
- Oversee the effective delivery of new and existing IS Service
Level Agreements with our business areas. This includes the
creation, monitoring and reporting of key business metrics to
evaluate IS performance and improve service offering to our
- Monitor the level of customer satisfaction, at regular
intervals or after each significant delivery of product or
- Responds to customer's queries and complaints and drives
resolutions through an agreed organisational framework.
- Ensures that, when necessary, corrective action is taken by the
IS organisation and by the customer organisation.
- Prepare/analyse data and information and recommend decisions
based upon facts and the interests of our customers.
- Work with customers, IS service owners and suppliers to resolve
issues, mitigate risks and realise business and IS
- Represent customer interests at internal and external service
review meetings, project boards and in the event of major IS
- Experience of using and managing ServiceNow CMDB or other
processes in an enterprise environment
- Understanding of multiple IT technology domains (hardware,
virtualisation, networks, applications, databases) to a conceptual
level required to model their interactions
- Experience of analysing, reconciling, and transforming large
data sets using different analytical methods
- Ability to communicate the application and usage of the CMDB
data model with stakeholder groups of mixed technical
- Current certification in ServiceNow system administration (CSA)
-More InformationSalary$94,000 - $110,000 a year -This position has
a career path which provides for advancement opportunities within
and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position; gaining
experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
Candidates will be assessed and provided offers against the minimum
qualifications of this role and their individual experience.
-National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad
diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. ---We
foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to
deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.
---National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We
encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and
protected veterans to join the National Grid team. -
Keywords: NATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER), Framingham , Asset Management Specialist, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!