Manager In Training
Company: My Gym - Momentum Enterprises
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Launch is a leader in the family entertainment industry with a
commitment to creating an outstanding guest experience. We are a
fast-growing company driven by values embedded in teamwork,
respect, accountability, and integrity. In our colleagues, we look
to find positive, enthusiastic individuals that are committed to
our cause, share in our passion for an outstanding guest experience
and will contribute a combination of fresh ideas and new
perspective to our ever evolving team. Launch is an equal
Title: Manager on Duty, Full Time Position
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS, VACATIONS and HOLIDAYS!
- Oversee all operational aspects of the facility including group
events and birthday parties
- Understand completely and oversee all policies, procedures,
standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Maintains a friendly, courteous, and cheerful demeanor at all
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly, and courteous service at all times and in accordance to
- Ensure and oversee the health and safety of guests and staff at
Launch Family Entertainment which includes the regular inspection
and maintenance of all equipment and adherence to proper food
handling and service protocols.
- Master the POS, online booking, and event scheduling
- Be responsible for park opening and closing duties.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and
schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Develop and foster a positive work environment among
- Perform any other duties as assigned or deemed necessary by
Owners, General Manager, or Assistant Manager, or needed by the
Qualifications for role:
- Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with supervisors, managers,
colleagues and especially with customers.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 10 hours)Think you're what we're looking for?
Send us your resume, and, if you really want to stand out from the
crowd, also attach a short bio or link to yourself on video and
answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you're a good fit for Launch?
- What is your background in customer service? OR Tell us about a
time you received exceptional customer service.
- What are some of your achievements, interests, hobbies, skills,
or talents?We treat our employees like family and really try to go
out of our way to ensure their longevity, success, and
If you're interested in becoming part of something really special,
please click "apply." We are excited to meet you!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All
inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made
directly to the franchisee, and not to My Gym Corporate.
Keywords: My Gym - Momentum Enterprises, Framingham , Manager In Training, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!