Posted on: September 23, 2022
For over 50 years, SCIEX has been developing groundbreaking
technologies and solutions in mass spectrometry and capillary
electrophoresis. Our products enable our customers to quickly
respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers
relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring
relevant drugs to market faster and keep food healthier and safer.
At SCIEX, you'll find a rewarding role that amplifies your impact
on the world and helps you realize life's potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher
Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of
science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers
in the fight to save lives.
Are you ready to take the next step in your Marketing career? Join
our team! This role is a Product Management opportunity responsible
for OEM Liquid Chromatography (LC) products within SCIEX' portfolio
of LC/MS Systems. The Product Manager establishes clear business
justifications for projects, represents the voice of customers to
prioritize product requirements, leads product lifecycle, defines
value propositions, establishes pricing and discount policies, and
ensures quality products meets customer's needs. This role will
require significant collaboration with R+D teams as well as the
Marketing and Business unit functions within SCIEX. In addition,
you will work smoothly with external companies while balancing
SCIEX commercial needs and confidentiality. The candidate will need
to be able to work in a fast paced environment in a lean
organization and be willing to ensure the job gets completed.
This position can by hybrid for Framingham MA and Concord Ontario,
or remote for other East Coast based candidate locations.
Relocation may be considered.
Main position objectives:
- Own, drive decisions and accountability for the OEM LC
- Manage SCIEX's portfolio of OEM LC Systems and the vendor
- Work cross-functionally with R+D, Sales, Marketing, and
Business Units to support the execution of projects and lead all
aspects of the existing portfolio of productsResponsibilities:
- Manage OEM LC products to ensure alignment of the needs of
- Lead vendor relationships to ensure accurate forecasting,
inventory, and support.
- Lead OEM LC roadmap to align with SCIEX's overall roadmap and
update roadmap as needed.
- Lead sustainment activities that require both external vendor
and SCIEX resources.
- Ensure all key content and documentation is up-to-date
- Ensure organizations have training content to support OEM LC
- Accountable for key aspects of product commercialization to
ensure success in meeting revenue goals
- Project management of internal efforts required for product
commercialization, including working with Quality Management
Systems, R&D, external corporations, and other related
- Organize and drive activities cross functionally related to
global product launch, including developing positioning, sales
training, pricing and collateral development to ensure product
- Owns pricing and discounting structure for the business and
coordinates with Sales Operations to ensure price lists and
discount matrix are accurate and communicated to the field
- Develop Business Plans and achieve organizational alignment for
future products. Present business cases to VPs and President
- Evaluate business opportunities in terms of return on
investment and margin effects
- Oversees financial performance of the OEM LC Systems (funnel
development, revenue, profitability, and AUP) both at and after
market, and establishes metrics for the product's financial
performance and develops countermeasures when performance is not
- Tracks the competitive landscape, monitors competitors
activities and performs win/loss analysis to derive the right
conclusions and countermeasures for tactical marketing campaigns
and next generation of products
- Monitors the product quality for the OEM LC Systems and
develops countermeasures when targets for product quality are not
- Manage customer, client, and support functions expectations of
product and services
- Run full product life cycle including product end-of-life (EOL)
in alignment with business needsRequirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Marketing, Business
Administration or related field; Master's degree a strong plus
- Demonstrated intimate knowledge of Liquid Chromatography and
Mass Spectrometry or similar experience preferred
- Product management and/or market research experience
- Ability to strongly perform in fast paced, performance oriented
- Experience working in a global environment
- Capable of leading large teams without direct management
- Ability to influence decisions across all levels of an
organization, including executive level
- Ability to multitask with opposing priorities and changing
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree
of self-motivation and ability to work independently and through
effective lateral influencing
- Strong process orientation, problem solving and troubleshooting
skills and a firm dedication to quality
- Strong analytical capabilitiesTravel:
This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites
globally, with additional travel to trade shows and SCIEX sites
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: SCIEX, Framingham , Product Manager, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!