Licensed Store Manager
Company: Luxottica Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Requisition ID: 730943
At Target Optical, we help people see and look great - and have a
blast doing it! We make caring for people's vision fun.
There's always more to see at Target Optical - more style, more
fun, and more opportunities to find a career that fits your
already-full life. Put your career in focus with us!
At Target Optical we live to make our Guests Happy by making it
simple and fun, to see great and look great. The Target Licensed
Store Manager delivers this mission by leading a Team of high
performing Team Members to deliver an incredible experience to each
and every guest and in doing so meets all goals and commitments set
by the brand.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures Team Members deliver an outstanding guest experience
with every guest, every time by consistently modeling and coaching
the playground rules:
- Sets clear expectations that the store and Team Members be
- Helps Team Members understand that delivering both the
Playground Rules and being Guest Ready are the two most important
success factors in delighting guests.
- Orchestrates the flow on the floor, and is the caretaker to
every guest and team member.
- Works with Team Members to develop clear action plans for
immediate and future development.
- Ensures every Team Member is accountable to their action plans
- Delivers clear motivating and developmental feedback in a
- Creates a culture of being Simple, Fun and In-style.
- Completes annual performance reviews along with monthly
coaching conversations with all Team Members.
- Clearly understands the driving factors for success within
their own business.
- Identifies areas of opportunity and creates an action plan for
- Understands that the Guest experience drives the results.
- Develops a professional business relationship with the Target
Optical doctor, in applicable states, that ensures the delivery of
all components of the convenient, collaborative, and consultative
eye exam experience. Meets regularly to discuss current performance
and collaborate on strategies to build the doctor and retail
- Ensures a positive and productive Target Host relationship that
contributes to growing the business. Meets regularly to discuss
performance and collaborate on strategies to build the retail
- Recruits the highest caliber talent / maintains a bench of
- Understands how the best performing Team Members work during
- Creates schedules taking into account business trends, forecast
and host traffic.
- Owns the business and adjusts schedules as necessary to meet
- Completes payroll weekly.
- Completes new hire and personnel change paperwork.
- Is accountable to store's shrink percentage.
- Conducts Physical Inventory twice per year.
- Completes monthly Store Visit Form for review with RTL and
- Ensures all operating policies and procedures are followed at
the highest level to include merchandising and store presentation,
timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing programs
- Ensures accurate completion of all sales transactions, and
utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Opticianary License or American Board of Opticials Certificatin
as required by state law
- 5+ years experience in customer service and retail
- 3+ years management or supervisory experience
- Recruiting, selection and development of talent
- Selling skills
- Motivating and influencing others
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide
your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being
perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or
stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica Group, Framingham , Licensed Store Manager, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!