Voice of the Customer Platform Manager (hybrid)
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Staples is business to business. You're what binds us
Our marketing team is charged with an important task - sharing our
Staples story. We use customer data and analytics to help us
understand and improve our customers' experiences, drive customer
retention, and encourage brand loyalty. Our team is diverse, with
skillsets and responsibilities ranging from graphic design, content
creation and performance marketing to internal communications and
loyalty & rewards programs. We work together to provide expertise
and guidance, so that the Staples brand is well represented in all
What you'll be doing:
Manage day to day operations of the customer satisfaction program
for Staples.com, Staples Advantage (US and CA) and Quill.
- Program, launch, and create dashboard reports for surveys as
- Ensure all data is collected appropriately and sales/customer
data is included in data sets for analysis
- Drive customer satisfaction improvements by developing
actionable insights to support company objectives.
- Partner with business teams to incorporate the voice of the
customer in their day-to-day operations by creating a cohesive
environment for all teams to grow their connections and share best
practices and learnings cross-functionally.
- Manage and track all customer feedback implementations and
enhancements in partnership with Medallia services team.
- Develop and execute a consistent customer satisfaction strategy
across all programs.
- Evolve customer feedback program to be cutting edge with
industry leading designs, personalization, reporting, and processes
associated with all surveys.
- Lead, with internal IT team support, program enhancements in
alignment with company objectivess.
- Drive strong relationships with internal customers to
understand and deliver against their needs with the appropriate
research methodology, as well as make them aware of relevant
research conducted that can help them meet customers'
- Identify improvement opportunities using statistical modeling
tools and reports.
- Develop and share synthesized customer feedback; analyze
quantitative data and verbatim findings into actionable strategic
recommendations that will improve the customer experience.
- Partner with business teams to create action plans to isolate
behaviors and drive improvements.
- Monitor and report on progress of all action plans in real-time
and share key learnings cross-functionally.
- Develop comprehensive communication plans and be known as the
face of the customer satisfaction program.
- Lead workshops, supporting program presentations to the field
leadership team, and working directly with business units.
- Create a cohesive environment where cross-functional teams
share best practices and remain focused on supporting key
- Synthesize and integrate current and previous research findings
to tell a powerful story and work with team to disseminate
- Actively communicate key drivers of satisfaction to internal
stakeholders and support prioritizations of areas where business
needs to focus on for continuous improvement.
- Present and professionally articulate the business value of
research analysis to a diverse group of users.
- Represent the customer experience team in all business meetings
with key stakeholders.
What you bring to the table:
Experience in traditional custom research techniques (satisfaction
trackers, in-store intercepts, focus groups, online
communities/panels, and segmentation studies.)
Strong analytical skills, including significance testing,
regression and key driver analysis, etc.
Strong organizational and project management skills (managing
multiple projects simultaneously, problem solving, and detailed
Ability to communicate & interact effectively across many layers of
the organization & with outside agencies/suppliers
Ability to work autonomously -and under tight timelines
No fear of challenging the status quo
Qualifications : What's needed- Basic Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
3 to 5 years related work experience
Experience with tools such as Python, SQL, Looker, and Tableau
Deep proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Experience with Qualtrics or Medallia platforms
What's needed- Preferred Qualifications
B2B, Retail, Shopper insights experience
Market research vendor experience
Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups and
resources such as the Social Justice Resource Center
Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid
holidays), Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k),
Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more -
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of
thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Framingham , Voice of the Customer Platform Manager (hybrid), Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!