Company: Staples Stores
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a Pricing
Manager for Staples, you will drive analytical and strategic
projects, empowering Pricing and Merchandising leaders to make
timely and well-informed pricing decisions. Your primary goal is to
maximize financial performance by delivering accurate and
insightful reporting and recommendations. Foundational tasks for
this position include pulling and aggregating data from various
sources, producing drillable reports, providing insightful
callouts, forecasting financial incrementality of strategy changes,
measuring performance post rollout, and communicating strategic
options and recommendations. This associate is critical to strategy
discussions, both by preparing financial figures and by actively
participating and coordinating initiatives cross-functionally.
As the Pricing Manager your typical assignments are deep dives into
competition, including collecting and analyzing competitor price
strategies, forecasting financial results of strategy changes,
analyzing history of price performance, and testing and
establishing new price strategies. Maintaining existing and
creating new dashboards are also in scope.
Our people are the heart of our success and we believe in
collaboration, curiosity and continuous learning in all that we
think, create and do. We are investing in our people and our
stores, empowering our people to learn, grow and deliver. Come be a
part of a team that's leading the way in a new era of working and
- Ad hoc financial analyses with pricing lens
- Coordination of pricing initiatives between leadership,
merchants, and execution team
- Maintaining and creating dashboards and other reporting
- Maintaining and creating Alteryx workflows
- Partner with Data Science team to deliver different models to
support on-going test and learn opportunities
- Deep dives into competitive landscape
Get great perks.
- Generous amount of paid time off and bonus plan
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life
and disability insurance, and many more benefits
- On-site fitness center and dry cleaners in Framingham, MA
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans, movie tickets, etc.)
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 6-8+ years experience
- Excellent Excel, Alteryx, Tableau, and PowerPoint skills along
with an extensive history querying and aggregating data from
multiple sources are essential.
- Abilities to present to leaders and coordinate projects
cross-functionally are required.
- Extensive experience with workflow software (preferably
Alteryx) and dashboard software (preferably Tableau & Power
- Ability to host and present to senior leadership
Want to learn more about Staples Stores? Visit StaplesConnect.com
for information and to learn about our career opportunities.
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks
offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples Stores, Framingham , Pricing Manager, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!