Program Manager - Automotive Advanced Development
Posted on: September 15, 2022
At Bose Automotive, we're obsessed with redefining the driving
experience, where our customers experience something special in
every car we've touched. We are looking for a passionate,
technically strong Program Manager to join our rapidly growing,
distributed team. You will work on next generation concepts and
technology enablers with some of the strongest and most capable
teams in Bose automotive.
The focus of the role will be coordinating and leading a collection
of new technology projects, feasibility studies, proofs-of-concept
and powerful enabler projects to support the next generation of
premium audio systems and active sound management solutions. The
successful candidate is motivated by working with high caliber,
multi-functional teams with a highly dynamic set of projects, work
packages and milestones. They will have the chance to make an
impact and shape the advanced development process going forward
with key leadership in a highly visible role. They will also have a
proven track record of delivering new and ambitious projects and
technologies. This individual will enjoy working with a diverse
team, establishing positive relationships with other leaders, while
learning and sharing knowledge.
We're looking for outstanding candidates who will:
* Develop plans for applied research, systems engineering,
electrical, mechanical & software engineering to advance new
* Contribute to and shape strategies and processes around a
portfolio of advanced technology and development
* Facilitate the management of a portfolio of enabling technologies
with time-bound constraints and priorities.
* Handle interdependencies between teams, and to identify and
manage requirements and architectural convergence as well as
software delivery risks.
* Build valued working relationships with technical domain experts,
team members, and senior management.
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and leadership skills,
outstanding written and verbal communication talent.
Prior experience required:
* Strong program management background in advanced development,
systems engineering, or in the development of new technologies.
* BS in software engineering, electrical engineering or related
field; advanced degree is a plus.
* Excellent leadership, business discernment, teamwork, and
* Strong communication and organizational skills.
* 5+ years of program management experience in a related
* Experience with ambiguity in advanced development and
future-focused technologies is preferred.
* Experience with project scheduling and planning; MS Project, Jira
* Experience with project cost estimating and program accounting
* Familiar with Agile methodologies and the challenges of hybrid
* Automotive or Defense experience a plus.
* Experience in leading external engagements and 3rd party
development partners is desired
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For
additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law
and (2) its Supplements
Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at
Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to
Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and
your contact information.
Keywords: Bose, Framingham , Program Manager - Automotive Advanced Development, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!