Creative Director, T.J. Maxx
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find
us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can
probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls,
HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety
comes plenty of happy surprises - our environment is ever-changing,
and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to
discover something new about our business, our partnerships and
even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover
Different?Posting Notes: Framingham - -- MACreative Director
(Design) - TJMaxx TJMaxx is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the
leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S.
and worldwide. Ranked 75 in the 2022 Fortune 500 company listings,
the Company has nearly 4,700 stores across nine countries and three
continents, and five distinctive branded e-commerce sites. We
operate T.J. Maxx and Marshalls (combined, Marmaxx), HomeGoods,
Sierra, and Homesense, as well as , , , and , in the U.S.; Winners,
HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in Canada; and T.K.
Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria, the
Netherlands, and Australia, as well as Homesense in the U.K. and
Ireland, and in the U.K. (combined, TJX International).Position
Overview:The Creative Director (Design) is responsible for leading
a large in-house creative design team in the development and
implementation of the TJMaxx multichannel brand expression. The
Creative Director provides vision and oversight to effectively
translate strategy into brand enhancing and revenue-generating
initiatives with a focus on the digital an in-store customer
- Partners with Creative Director Copy to interpret brand
platforms and strategies to develop high-quality marketing
campaigns that seamlessly integrate the needs of a fast-paced,
rapidly evolving multi-channel business with building the brand and
driving transactions on both site and in store.
- Data driven leader who understands how to coordinate brand,
business, and customer context to drive traffic and conversion
through content and design including social and digital media,
email, site/web design, video, in-store signage/marketing and grand
- Develops and directs the multichannel brand photography vision,
partnering with ACD Design to continuously evolve and execute
elevated brand imagery.Cross functional collaboration
- Collaborates with brand, project management, fashion
merchandising, digital marketing, and insights & analytics teams to
deliver performance driven customer centric rate of Content.
- Liaises with creative, media & PR agencies to fulfill
integrated marketing campaigns throughout the year.
- Partners across internal brands to ensure differentiation in
brand expressions.Creative team management
- Generates and inspires teams to generate conceptual ideas that
can be translated into commercialized creative work.
- Manages a team of art directors and designers charged with
executing creative content at a rapid pace for an integrated
marketing strategy with a focus on digital and print.
- Leads and develops high-performing teams including the growth
of capabilities to mirror the consumer and media landscape.
- Creates and supports an open, authentic environment where
diverse opinions are encouraged and respected.
- Enables collaborative and flexible teamwork.
- Acts as a mentor to junior staff.Financials & Budget
- Ownership/accountability of the creative photography budget,
- Partner with brand to manage the creative budget, ensure
projects are produced on budget with adequate staffing
needs,Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10+ years design experience with 3-5 years of management
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent degree or professional work
- Proven talent & amazing design sense
- Proven ability to work in all media with a heavy concentration
- Proven understanding of store design and visual
- Extensive understanding of photography, video, illustration,
print process, typography, 2D and 3-D design, digital media and
- Proven ability to understand data/KPI performance and translate
- Extensive photoshoot experience and talent network
- Proficient InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, Microsoft
- Experience collaborating with external creative, media and PR
- Experience managing a medium to large creative staff
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects across retail and digital
channels, while managing budgets and timelines
- Passion for fashion and trendsCome Discover Different at TJX.
From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that
it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX
family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of
people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best
of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.We care about our culture,
but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries:
check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of
course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here. -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -We consider all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also
provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law. -Posting Notes: Framingham - --
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Framingham , Creative Director, T.J. Maxx, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!