Case Manager, E Commerce
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Company: KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA)
Job Code: 12675
Pay Grade: US-B12
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 75 years, KARL STORZ has been dedicated to earning
its international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
KARL STORZ is currently seeking a Case Manager to join the Customer
Service Department's Operations Group based in El Segundo, CA or
Auburn, MA. The primary responsibility of this role is to process,
release and manage orders, solve complex issues, propose and
execute solutions, and provide support and collaborate with field
team members. This position reports to the E-Commerce Manager,
Customer Support Operations.
This position can be in Auburn, MA or El Segundo, CA.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited
- Manages one and supports all E-Commerce channels within the
vertical: GHX, EDI, EP1, POC, OCC-Fax, Government and Special
- Identify trends within the responsible channel. Recommend and
implement solutions to increase efficiency and customer
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) to determine the cause of an
issue. Recommend and implement a solution.
- Conduct situational research for customer problem
- Process, audit, release and manage orders. As a team,
responsible for 10,000+ orders per month.
- Responsible for order management.
- Prepare and analyze reports, as needed.
- Responsible for facilitating approvals for IQS and SCAs.
- Answer incoming ACD calls when not working on customer or field
team member issues.
- Fulfill customer requests and inquiries, regarding orders,
pricing, substitutions, repairs, loaner equipment, etc.
- Stay current on promotions, procedures, policies, product
updates and system changes: proactively communicates with field
team members, as needed, regarding new information.
- Prepare credit and debits to adjust accounts.
- Collaborate with A/R team to reconcile accounts and solve
- Collaborate with field team members and other internal teams to
address and resolve customer account issues and pain-points.
- Team up with Inbound Relationship Managers to execute on large
deals, multi-service deals and customer account issues, as
- Participate in new employee training program.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on 100% order accuracy.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and the ability to
- Possesses good critical thinking skills.
- Actively builds relationships with internal and external
- Gains stakeholders' trust and respect by consistently setting
and delivering on expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette and verbal
communication skills are required. "Strong" product knowledge,
understanding of KSEA resources and excellent problem solving
skills are required.
- Ability to consistently handle all customers (internal and
external) in a professional, courteous manner is critical.
- Communicates succinctly and responds to challenging messages
using positive positioning.
- Ability to work on their own, but also as a team, promoting
teamwork and collaboration.
- Experiments with new processes, tools, or technologies to
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum education level of a(n) High School Diploma or some
college units required.
- 5 to 9 years of Customer Support experience.
- EDI order management experience, a plus
- SAP experience, a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as percentages
when processing orders or account adjustments is also required.
Vaccine requirements at KARL STORZ due to COVID-19
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for
our employees and therefore we require the COVID-19 vaccine for all
of our employees unless otherwise due to an underlying medical
condition or sincerely held religious beliefs. During the interview
process, we encourage you to ask how COVID-19 may impact the role
you are seeking and if you require a reasonable accommodation
regarding the vaccine requirement see below on the process for
requesting accommodation. Please click here to learn more about our
overall response to COVID-19.
Employee Benefits Program Overview for U.S. Locations
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state of the art wellness
program and pet insurance, too!
- 3 weeks' vacation, 10 holidays plus paid sick time
- 401K retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the
employee's first 6% contribution
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year
- Fitness reimbursement up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
except for where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not
eligible to participate in KARL STORZ benefits program.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee's
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where
employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To
achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices and all
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any
other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process.
Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at
Notice to Employment Agencies
This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by KARL
STORZ's Human Resources team. Human Resources will reach out to our
preferred, contracted agency partners in the rare instance
additional talent options are required. Your respect for this
process is appreciated. KARL STORZ does not accept unsolicited
Agency resumes. Resumes received which were unsolicited by KARL
STORZ Human Resources department will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: KARL STORZ Endoscopy - America, Framingham , Case Manager, E Commerce, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!