Senior Manager, Digital Experience
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Responsible for driving conversion through delivering effective
customer-facing experiences on all domestic websites (TJ Maxx,
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra & Homesense, mobile & desktop) and all
mobile apps. Execute Digital Experience for all approved
customer-facing features, on time & on budget. Remain flexible to
adjust priorities to ensure alignment to business priorities across
TJX, incorporating Brand strategy, revenue & conversion, payments
strategy, loyalty strategy and other key KPI's.Major Areas of
- Completes all approved customer-facing projects across the
sites & apps for all US Brands.
- Delivers requirements, final design and ensures all
interactions will deliver on the intended return for each project;
works closely with IT & UX Design to ensure seamless execution and
any roadblocks are handled.
- Maintains relationships with all existing vendors for updates
to Product Roadmaps and ensuring TJX is getting what they need to
out of the relationship.
- Leads all aspects of User Experience design, a shared service
used across TJX both within the transactional websites & apps, but
also as needed by other areas of the business.
- Sees all projects through UAT testing & deployment, following
through to ensure the project delivers against the return on
investment for a minimum of 60 days post launch to production.
- Leads through any post go-live updates or defects, and ensures
the updates are appropriately prioritized.
- Manages defect & enhancement backlog in close partnership with
Strategy & Design and User Experience.
- Continually lead all live features to ensure they continue to
deliver the intended return on investment; recommend features to
sunset along with opportunities for new features.
- Maintain & share a POV on best-in-class technology & features
in partnership with Manager of Strategy & Design.
- Develops team for future growth within the department and
organization. Coaches staff on performance and professional
development. Motivates and develops staff to achieve efficiency and
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Experience (DX); experience
within e-Commerce retail preferred.
- Prior experience with content analysis, visual merchandising
and web creative.
- Exposure to site design; leading aspects of site functionality
and usability preferred.
- Strong communicator and comfortable operating at all levels of
the organization, including executives.
- Strong analytical experience with ability to use analysis and
data to get results.
- Experience managing and leading successful team within a
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Keywords: The TJX Companies, Inc., Framingham , Senior Manager, Digital Experience, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!