Director, Maternal Child Health - MetroWest Medical Center $10K Sign-On Bonus
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job Seeker Employer Help/FAQs Home Jobs Your Profile Resources
SIGN IN The leading recruitment resource for the kidney health
- Your Job Alerts
- Your Saved Jobs 0 SAVE Director, Maternal Child Health -
MetroWest Medical Center $10K Sign-On Bonus MetroWest Framingham
Union Hospital Application By using this feature you agree to our
2021 Location: Framingham, Massachusetts Show Map Salary: Open
Discipline: General Nursing MetroWest Medical Center is the largest
community health care system between Worcester and Boston.
MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality,
comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed
regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital,
Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center.
MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America------s
100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades. Summary: Under general
direction of Nursing Director, facilitates and evaluates the
clinical, administrative, and educational activities of personnel
on assigned units for all shifts. Participates in the development
of goals, policies, procedures, and budgets for the units and the
department. Ensures appropriate staffing, supplies, and equipment.
Coordinates all unit activities with those of other departments
engaged in patient activities. Ensures quality and safe delivery of
care to patients in the following age groups: All ages; Neonate;
Infancy; Toddler; Preschool; School age; Adolescent; Adult;
- Develops goals and plans for department in relation to
hospital-wide vision and goals.
- Formulates policies and procedures for the department and
secures appropriate approvals for implementation.
- Ensures efficient work flow, delineation of
duties/responsibilities, efficient staffing patterns, appropriate
supervision and effective communication to staff and other
- Participates in and supports the development of nursing care
practice models for improved patient care.
- Evaluates the quality of patient care provided in collaboration
with other members of the PI Committee and medical staff.
- Recommends or takes action to improve services when necessary.
Resolves routine operational problems/issues. Participates in
resolving operational concerns.
- Directs, monitors, and evaluates activities between and among
assigned units and other departments.
- Hires, evaluates, develops, disciplines, and discharges
personnel, delegating such matters to supervisory personnel as
- Plans staffing patterns.
- Assumes duties of subordinate personnel as needed.
- Communicates clinical, employment, administrative, and Hospital
information to staff.
- Conducts staff meetings.
- Provides inservice training as necessary, and supports the
teaching and learning process in the clinical setting.
- Develops and secures approvals for a coordinated budget in the
areas of responsibility.
- Monitors expenditures and ensures adherence to approved
- Evaluates and recommends new equipment, techniques, and
supplies. Coordinates equipment purchases, including capital
- Facilitates the design and establishment of appropriate
management control procedures for areas of responsibility.
- Prepares and maintains record, schedules, recurring and special
reports, and analyses.
- Facilitates goal attainment for unit and takes or recommends
corrective action as necessary.
- Participates in planning of new or enhanced programs/services,
including clinical, administrative, educational and physical
- Coordinates development of standards and educational
- Participates on various hospital committees or task forces as
appropriate / required. Experience:
- The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired
through completion of a Master------s Degree in nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
- A minimum of five to seven years of progressively more
responsible experience in nursing, including at least two years of
management experience. Job: Managers and Directors Primary
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts Facility: MetroWest Framingham
Union Hospital Job Type: Full-time Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant--------s or employee--------s race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005023152 About MetroWest Framingham Union
Hospital Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified
healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000
employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United
Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and
approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical
hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging
centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer
Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and
value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician
practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet
enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality,
compassionate care in the communities we serve. More Jobs from This
Employer More Jobs Like This Registered Nurse, Dual Diagnosis -
$10,000 Signing Bonus Nashville, Tennessee Vanderbilt Health 1 Week
Ago Surgical Tech OR Full Time Varied Los Alamitos, California Los
Alamitos Medical Center 1 Week Ago BACK TO TOP
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Framingham , Director, Maternal Child Health - MetroWest Medical Center $10K Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!