Director, Executive Producer
Company: Mass Technology Leadership Council
Posted on: April 4, 2021
-- Senior Director, Executive Producer - MassTLC MassTLC
- Why Become a Member?
- Member Types & Pricing
- Member FAQs
- Member Login
- About MassTLC
- Menu Home Back to Job Postings Senior Director, Executive
Producer By Workhuman 3/29/2021 Job Description:Workhuman seeks an
accomplished executive content producer to support the growth of
the company's largest experiential business unit: global events.
You'll have the opportunity to co-develop a world-class program
that will drive an HR movement and define the future of work for
the next decade. Lead a production team who are responsible for the
development and execution of content for our portfolio of
must-attend events (executive, regional, etc.) and brand
activations. You will also bring a clear vision of how to elevate
storytelling on a global stage, including the creation of our
signature programming for the company's marquee event - Workhuman
Live.This role demands strong conceptual thinking, flawless
execution, bold innovation, operational excellence, and a strong
spirit of partnership. If you enjoy pushing the limits of your
career and connecting with people, Workhuman is the place for
you!The position is a full-time role based in Massachusetts. Who
You Are:A results-driven creative leader who possesses a solid mix
of innovation, business, process, and technical acumen. You're a
self-starter who can work well with others, see the bigger picture,
take smart risks, and champion new ideas. Must think differently
and critically with the ability to produce innovative content that
drives engagement and sales. You excel at people management and
have the patience and empathy required to lead in "the new normal"
and bring folks along on the creative journey.Value You Will
- Foster a cohesive, committed, passionate, productive, and
positive environment within a growing team.
- Manage 2-3 direct reports to execute award-worthy programming
across our global event portfolio.
- Steer an artistic vision for events of varying scopes (20 -
- Implement a cohesive visual style and brand design language for
all experiences, working with the VP of Brand.
- Work directly with C-suites, leaders, and visionaries to move
strategy to execution.
- Ability to translate business needs into creative and digital
experiences that adhere to strategy.
- Drive strategic content goals and build robust agendas that
align to each event.
- Plan the entire production process for an array of video
(various formats) and experiential projects.
- Set and manage project scopes including timelines, operating
budgets, resource allocation, and quality assurance.
- Implement proven project management and development methodology
- Optimize workflows, track team assignments, and improve the
quality of deliverables within scope/budget.
- Drive solutions for new and innovative technologies to support
all event broadcast needs - Prepare RFP's, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other teams such as internal agency,
product, marketing, IT, and sales.
- Partner closely with the Creative Director of Events to
conceive/execute CEO keynote(s) - scripting, storyboards.
- Engage with internal speaker bureaus to recommend and solicit
- Research, evaluate, onboard, and manage external agencies (e.g.
tech, A/V) and freelancers.
- Directs shoots (digital venues) and oversee outside production
- Identify and document project risks and dependencies, establish
mitigation plans and escalate them as necessary.
- Run efficient, effective, and well-organized meetings.
- Support annual budgeting process as well as quarterly
forecasting (+strategic planning).
- Lead the team to explore creatively, set trends, and push
boundaries to ensure we remain top of mind.
- Keep creative teams updated and inspired by sharing the latest
in production modernization, talent, and technology.
- Assume additional responsibilities (research) as necessary for
the continued growth of the team.Skills You Will Bring:
- Minimum 10 years of production and/or event management
- Bachelor's degree in film production, visual design, broadcast
journalism, or related field preferred.
- Producing high-quality video/film in an advertising or event
agency environment is a plus.
- Proficient in live television, A/V, and digital events.
- Mastery storyteller with a passion for innovative ideas.
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to
collaborate on experiential brand campaigns.
- Track record of concepting and executing large and complex
- Action oriented who delivers quality work (strategically solid)
within budget parameters
- Consistent ability to work under pressure and manage multiple
projects simultaneously with grace and good humor.
- Knowledge of audience analytics, audience development, and the
ability to learn from data.
- Exemplary copywriting along with strong verbal communication,
interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to manager and inspire others at all levels, including
peers through senior leadership.
- Excel at work within a culturally and ethnically diverse
- Highly collaborative, detailed-oriented, well organized,
energetic and results driven.
- A great reputation with strong global contacts in content
- Extensive knowledge of current events, B2B trends, and industry
metrics / best practices.The Company:Workhuman-- is the world's
fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition-- and continuous
performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping
the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to
shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling
unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights,
Workhuman-- Cloud is a critical software engine for global
companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the
best work of their lives. Workhuman-- (formerly known as
Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in
Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.Did you know:--
- We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019
medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018
Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.--
- Workhuman-- is used by 4.5 million employees across 160
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and
Imagination. Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans--
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity)
effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program--
- Tuition Reimbursement--
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee
machines as far as the eye can see---)--
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special
guestsAt Workhuman, we love what we do because we're shaping the
future of work through our people and our technology. Our human
cloud-based applications are helping some of the world's leading
global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman
Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other,
creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection
while increasing employee engagement and productivity.--Workhuman
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle
of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly
provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business
needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or
ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, past or present military service, or any other
status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where
we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among
our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and
we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people
from a diverse candidate pool.Apply Today Images Additional Info
Job Type : Full-TimeEducation Level : ""Experience Level : ""Job
Function : ""Apply at: :
Powered By GrowthZone Join Our Email Newsletter Nuance athenahealth
CVS ReversingLabs Nexthink Sensata Technologies Rocket Software
Veracode Progress Software The Predictive Index Everbridge IDC Mass
Technology Leadership Council, Inc.
420 Bedford St, Suite 250
Lexington, MA 02420
Phone: (781) 993-9000
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Boston Web Design Agency -- 2021
Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council
Keywords: Mass Technology Leadership Council, Framingham , Director, Executive Producer, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!