Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Advocates - Framingham, MA
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Advocates - Framingham,
MA Overview The Director of Revenue Cycle Management provides
operational oversight, leadership and subject matter expertise in
the completion of all Revenue Cycle activities for the agency. This
position will evaluate, develop, implement and monitor policies and
procedures designed to maximize amounts billed and collected for
services delivered. Candidates must be skilled in planning,
implementing and managing Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) process
and strategies. Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and
offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement.
We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and
contributions of our staff. Are you ready to make a difference?
- Develop goals and objectives related to the RCM process,
including clearly defined metrics to measure timeliness, accuracy
and overall collection rates of claims.
- Identify, analyze and address challenges and/or breakdowns in
the revenue cycle process.
- Monitor effectiveness of activities, ensuring that outstanding
authorizations, billings, postings, collections and accounts
receivables are within established time limits and that bad debt is
within industry standards.
- Enhance and standardize workflows. Develop and implement
billing practices by leveraging technology to automate and
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to ensure implementation
of all RCM plans, programs, and projects within deadlines.
- Conduct regular meetings and communications with Directors
overseeing employees generating 3rd party claims to keep them
abreast of the targets, trends, changes and requirements necessary
to successfully bill.
- Responsible for insurance contract review and oversight.
- Responsible for maximizing the collection of payments and
reimbursement from patients, insurance carriers, government
agencies, and guarantors.
- Manage the authorization/billing/collection staff in handling
patient/payer relations and handle complex complaints and
- Regularly provide CEO, CFO, and revenue cycle staff with
revenue cycle status, including reports, key performance indicator
metrics, and presentations and comprehensive analysis of data as
- Stay abreast of third-party payer billing guidelines and
communicate these changes to all interested parties.
- Hire, train and supervise staff responsible for daily revenue
cycle activities. Qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree and 6 years' experience in
healthcare billing with 3 years in management; or High School
Diploma and 10 years in Healthcare billing with 5 years in
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of behavioral health
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of revenue cycle management
principles and practices, including, collections, managed care
products, regulatory compliance, payer credentialing, and financial
reporting related to behavioral health billing.
- Meaningful experience in environments with significant numbers
of payers and reimbursement methodologies.
- Experience successfully supporting launching and integrating
new products with regards to billing requirements.
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal
- Ability to analyze complex process flows and implement changes
to improve efficiency and results.
- Ability to hire, develop, and mentor staff for optimal
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills, ability to
work effectively independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Proven ability to delegate, prioritize, and meet strict
- Excellent analytical, prioritization, and organizational
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving
culturally diverse populations. Advocates is an EOE/D/F/M/V. Why
Should I Consider a Career in Human Services? Our Team members are
dedicated to engaging and empowering individuals by forming lasting
relationships, collaboratively achieving personal goals, offering
creative solutions to everyday and complex situations, and actively
listening. We exercise independent judgement and contribute to the
overall success and benefit of the Team. Is Human Services a Fit
for Me? Successful Team members are open-minded, eager and
compassionate, and will exercise solid, independent judgement while
fostering trustworthy relationships with the individuals that we
serve. We put the individual first. Community for Living. Community
Keywords: Addp, Framingham , Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Advocates - Framingham, MA, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!