Assistant General Manager in Framingham, MA at Autopart International
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Assistant General Manager in Framingham, MA at Autopart
International At Advance Auto Parts we have a passion for YES. Each
day we are motivated by a passion to help our Customers. We have a
commitment to advance the lives of our fellow Team Members,
Customers, and the Communities where we live and work. When you
join our team, you become one of more than 74,000 knowledgeable and
experienced Team Members who are committed to providing outstanding
customer service to our customers, communities and each other every
day. With over 5,100 stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto
Rico and Virgin Islands, we are a leading automotive aftermarket
parts provider. With opportunities ranging from our front lines in
our Stores to our Distribution Centers to our Corporate Support
Center and our rapidly growing Professional Business, we have the
career for you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class. Career
Position Purpose:Primarily responsible for helping supervise an
individual location which sources, stocks, sells, and delivers auto
parts to local installers and other potential sellers of auto
parts. Assist the store manager with meeting the stores sales and
GP goals.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strive to exceed store sales and GP expectations
- Maximize sales potential through identifying new ways to drive
- Ensure that service standards are high and that complaints are
- Responsible for motivating, hiring and retaining of store team
- Continually train and coach store personnel thru both positive
reinforcement and constructive criticism
- Responsible for Supervision of drivers, including writing and
delivering performance appraisals and ensuring weekly Driver Safety
Meetings take place.
- Maintain proper inventory levels through ordering, returns and
- Ensure timely deliveries thru dispatching and use of two way
- Make sure customers are receiving credit copies of returns
- Make sure all vendor returns are done correctly and returned
- Ensure inventory integrity and minimize shrinkage
- Get daily paperwork to office in a timely manner
- Assist corporate departments with any questions or concerns
they may have
- Set both long term as well as short term goals for the store
- Constantly keep vehicles in good shape and promote safety to
- Maintain cataloging integrity
- Complete end of month procedures
- Conducts weekly meetings with drivers.
- Constantly communicate with team members and encourage smooth
communication flow between all employees and company
- Openly support and enforce all company policies, procedures,
- Learn the manager's position in order to be able to cover in
his absence and to allow personal growth
- Inspire team work and lead by exampleQualifications and
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the automotive industry, or
a comparable combination of training, education and
- Must be at least 21 years old, licensed for at least 3 years;
and have an acceptable driving record
- Managerial skills, including the experience in, and ability to,
coach, motivate, and develop employees.
- Ambitious, results driven, highly energetic, goal-oriented, and
- A team player with the ability to work, and succeed, in a
multi-task and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate managerial skills. Ambitious, results driven,
highly energetic, goal oriented, self-motivated who can also
motivate others, have a positive team-player attitude. Ability to
work in a multi-tasking and fast paced environment.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to make decisions and resolve problems.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer
- Bilingual a plus
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Framingham , Assistant General Manager in Framingham, MA at Autopart International, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!