Regional Asset Protection Manager-Greater Boston Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Regional Asset Protection Manager-Greater Boston Job BJ's
Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse
club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a
multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17--states from Maine to Florida. While our Members know us for
helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team
Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace
that's committed to developing great talent. If you're a motivated
and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is
committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to
hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with
great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits
packages to help you succeed. The Regional Asset Protection Manager
(RAPM) oversees Asset Protection, security, theft, fraud,
investigations, and related procedures within the field. The RAPM
supports and continuously interacts with club management to analyze
shrink, identify profitability gaps and address issues related to
protecting company assets. The RAPM partners with club management,
as well as business owners throughout the Field and Home Office, to
identify opportunities to protect assets, reduce shrink, maintain a
safe working environment, streamline processes, and recommend
- Remain current in all asset protection-related technical
skills, including CCTV, alarms, POS analytics, investigations, and
- Work with club management to maintain the security of our
buildings, including cameras, alarms, and security details.
- Investigate internal and external theft, fraud, and organized
retail crime cases; communicate results of the investigations;
provide recommendations for prosecution and terminations based upon
facts of each case; perform in-person interviews of internal
theft/fraud as requested by the Director Field Asset Protection and
close out cases thoroughly and timely.--
- Collaborate with their clubs, peers, and Director on developing
shrink strategies, assessing high risk areas, addressing team
member incidents, and maintaining a safe environment for team
members and members.
- Coach and support Club Management by meeting regularly to
reinforce priorities, talk through trends, conduct investigations,
and brainstorm ways to effectively protect company assets.
- Develop partnerships with all field support teams, including
Operations, Human Resources, Safety and Facilities to support the
clubs, create awareness and provide support.
- Provide guidance to club team members by assisting in training
and monitoring of SAP; shrink reporting and analysis; merchandise
tracking; reverse logistics; and physical inventory processes.
- Analyze SAP data and work with club team members to pinpoint
the root cause of operational issues and provide recommendations to
address deficiencies and gaps in execution.--
- Play a leadership role when critical incidents and workplace
violence situations occur, including gathering data, performing
interviews, and following up on preventative measures.
- Support various company initiatives and strategic priorities by
providing guidance based on industry best practices as they apply
to Asset Protection. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Loss Prevention, Criminal
Justice or Business Management.
- 5+ years of multi-unit Loss Prevention/Asset Protection
experience in retail
- Formal training and certifications with Interview and
Interrogation required. Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI
- Prior experience conducting critical interviews by phone (or
- Track record of success with the investigative process from
start to finish.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local regulations
and industry best practices related to criminal charges and their
applicability to internal and external cases.
- In-depth understanding of retail profitability, as well as the
ability to analyze data, identify trends and provide
recommendations to reduce shrink rates.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to
detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented and able to coordinate multiple priorities in
a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Overnight travel required, up to 75%.
- This position requires daily in-club visits in assigned area.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., Framingham , Regional Asset Protection Manager-Greater Boston Job, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!