Marketing Operation Manager
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Marketing Operations ManagerJob DescriptionThe Marketing
Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining the integrity of
the marketing automation database, lead flow process, emailing
marketing and all related processes across our MarTech stack. This
is a collaborative role working with Marketing, Sales and Executive
teams to maintain a stable infrastructure in order to create
repeatable, measurable programs that produce highly qualified leads
and drive pipeline for the company.Our ideal candidate is a
marketing automation pro with a passion for technology, analytics
and reporting, and the curiosity and drive to create new solutions
around next generation B2B marketing programs. This team player
thrives on solving problems with data, naturally collaborates with
Revenue Marketing and Sales teams, and can overcome obstacles with
limited time or resources while staying cool under pressure.This
position is located at Applause HQ in Framingham, MA, reporting
directly to the Director, Revenue Marketing.Responsibilities
- Partner with Marketing Managers to execute lead generation,
nurture and conversion programs in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the Revenue Marketing and Sales teams to
define, execute and monitor lead flow processes from inquiry to
closed revenue, and optimize workflows to increase productivity.
- Support the Marketing team through reporting and data analysis,
tracking performance and impact to the business to enable
- Monitor database health and manage data initiatives, including
segmentation and analysis, data augmentation from 3rd party tools
and online sources, and flow of leads between Marketo and
Salesforce; make recommendations on areas for optimization and
- Monitor the performance of the marketing funnel, identify gaps
and develop solutions to keep on target with plan.
- Build, maintain and present weekly, monthly and quarterly
reports that measure all aspects of data quality, campaign
performance, program effectiveness, pipeline performance and
- Train and support colleagues to ensure team synchronization and
best practices are adhered to company-wide.
- Proactively stay ahead of next generation B2B demand generation
and marketing automation best practices, strategies, and industry
- 6+ years of B2B technology marketing experience with a focus on
lead generation, marketing operations and related roles.
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing automation platform
administrator, including management and execution of multi-touch
email nurturing and lead generation campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with a concentration in
computer science, analytics or marketing.
- Marketo Certified Expert credentials strongly preferred;
Proficiency in Marketo and integration with Salesforce is required;
experience with LeanData, Engagio, Drift, Full Circle Insights and
other industry leading marketing solutions strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics
and effectiveness and optimize to improve performance.
- Data-driven and analytical; enjoys going deep into systems to
report on results, and loves to test and continually improve on
- Team player with a willingness to collaborate on a variety of
projects, as well as an efficient and independent worker.
- Comfortable with change and excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and energy; excellent follow-up skills with
great attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and creative
problem-solving dexterity.CompanyApplause is the worldwide leader
in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of
how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work
flawlessly everywhere. With highly vetted testers available
on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full
suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach
drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations
of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market
with websites, mobile apps, IoT devices and in-store
experiences.Thousands of leading companies - including Ford, Fox,
Google and Dow Jones - rely on Applause as a best practice to
deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love.
Applause has a winning culture, fantastic benefits and tons of
potential for career growth.8.3.4 8.3.4
Keywords: Applause, Framingham , Marketing Operation Manager, Executive , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!