Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Design) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -Framingham, MA
DPS is looking for a talented and experienced Senior level
Mechanical Engineer with a strong understanding of the engineering
lifecycle related to facility design and construction in clean
room, laboratories, biotech, pharma, or Life sciences
This is a full-time position and with an excellent salary and
- Strong understanding ofengineering lifecycle related to
- Work directly with lead engineers to design mechanical systems
for Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients.
- Detaileddesign experience for mechanical systems.
- Layout and size mechanical equipment on floor plans.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding
of HVAC, utilities, chillers, boilers, mechanical piping, plumbing
- Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with other MEP
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, creating
- Develop technical specifications and layouts while working in
tandem with project managers and engineers across multiple
- Bachelor's degree inMechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 years of facility design and construction in clean room,
laboratories, biotech, pharma, or Life sciences industries.
- Strongly motivated, well organized, and shows professional
- Takes ownership of assignments, can work both independently and
as part of the team.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Licensed PE preferred
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Framingham , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!