Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Design) Framingham, MA
DPS is looking for a talented and experienced Senior level
Electrical Engineer with a strong understanding of the engineering
lifecycle related to facility design and construction in clean
room, laboratories, biotech, pharma, or Life sciences
This is a full-time position and with an excellent salary and
- Strong understanding of engineering lifecycle related to
- Work directly with lead engineers to design electrical systems
for Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients.
- Detailed design experience for electrical systems.
- Layout and size electrical equipment on floor plans.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding
of switchgear design, low, medium, and high voltage, single line
diagrams, line, etc.
- Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with other MEP
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, creating
- Develop technical specifications and layouts while working in
tandem with project managers and engineers across multiple
- Must be a licensed P.E.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years of facility design and construction in clean room,
laboratories, biotech, pharma, or Life sciences industries.
- Strongly motivated, well organized, and shows professional
- Takes ownership of assignments, can work both independently and
as part of the team.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Framingham , Senior Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!