Sr Embedded Engineer (DSP)
Company: eInfochips (An Arrow Company)
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Candidate Roles & Responsibilities
- C/C++ algorithm development and implementation experience;
Understanding of different DSP architecture such as Hexagon DSP, TI
- In depth understanding of different DSP architecture such as
Hexagon DSP, HiFi2/3/5.
- Porting Audio Algorithms on DSP platform (HiFi 2 / 3, Hexagon
- Expert in Audio Algorithm development, Filters deign (FIR/IIR),
float to fix conversions and implementation in C .
- Hands on Experience on Optimization of audio algorithm on DSP
architecture, DSP Code Optimization and performance measurement.
--- Basic knowledge of digital signal processing.
- Real time operation systems, such as uCOS, FreeRTOS, including
its threading, scheduler, synchronization, resource management. ---
Solid C programming (compiler, linker, memory, CRT, etc.) ---
Python programming .
- Basic hardware boardbooting/debugging/schematic/scope.
- Generic C development environment, crossing compiling. ---
ARM/DSP SoC processor architecture Snapdragon or Exynos .
- SOC board booting/debugging/schematic/scope. --- SOC SW
development environment, including repo, compiling, debugging,
- Basic knowledge of Linux console scripting .
- Co-ordination with offshore team Education:
- Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent
Einfochips is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status Einfochips (Arrow) COVID-19
Vaccination Policy:Einfochips (Arrow) requires employees to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for all
positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup
and Zeus. All other employees will be required to identify
vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: eInfochips (An Arrow Company), Framingham , Sr Embedded Engineer (DSP), Engineering , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!