Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
DPS is looking for a driven and team-oriented Instrumentation &
Controls Engineer to join a competitive, driven and fun team of
engineers and technical professionals with a strong focus on design
excellence, customer satisfaction and integrity. We are looking for
an individual with a strong understanding of the engineering
lifecycle related to Control and Automation System Design in clean
room, laboratories, biotech, pharma, and life sciences industries.
- Strong understanding of engineering lifecycle related to
Automation and Controls deliverables.
- Work directly with lead engineers to develop technical strategy
and deliverables for Biotech and Pharmaceutical client
- Responsibilities will include demonstrated understanding of
controls for fermenters, bioreactors, centrifuge, UF/DF skids,
viral filtration, chromatography, and other Biotech Pharmaceutical
- Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with project
managers, vendors, and engineers across multiple disciplines such
as Process Engineering, MEP, etc.
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, creating
design documents and contributing to design reports.
- Develop technical controls specifications/strategies and
network architecture design.
- Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering majors.
- Controls/Systems Engineering experience involving: DCS, PLC,
MES, SCADA, bus technologies, Ethernet/IP
- Previous experience working in the Biotech/Pharma, Chemical,
Food or other process industries.
- Thorough knowledge of P&IDs, Instrumentation, and
Automation system hardware
- Knowledge of CIP, SIP, and process utilities control
- Strongly motivated, well-organized, and shows professional
- Takes ownership of assignments, can work both independently and
as part of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage
multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software. DPS is a leading
Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around
the world for 45 years. Our reputation is based on forming
successful partnerships with our clients, providing them with
innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of
sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence. We
provide Full Service Engineering for our clients including Project
and Program Management, Procurement, Design, and Construction
Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning,
Qualification and Start-up.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Framingham , Instrumentation and Controls Engineer, Engineering , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!