Company: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical
and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research
Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in
certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery
pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the
support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global
presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations.
The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly
specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and
entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to
evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin,
traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR --- 5.4 billion,
and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the
past 20 years.
Eurofins Transplant Genomics aims to improve transplant outcomes
through molecular diagnostic tests that detect early signs of graft
injury, differentiate among actionable causes, and enable
optimization of therapy.
We are an extraordinary team of passionate experts in clinical
research, laboratory science, patient care, business operations,
and commercial excellence who demonstrate their commitment to
improving lives for transplant recipients every day. Our
patient-first philosophy guides everything that we do to fulfill
our vision and mission.
Basic Function And Scope Of Responsibility
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral member of the Transplant
Genomics commercial team, ensuring that our field sales and
clinical teams have and use first-class educational and promotional
programs and materials to help build our brand, generate leads,
educate prospects, delight customers, and serve patients.
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for executing
Transplant Genomics' extensive education and events program,
including coordinating our participation in national and
international conferences and exhibitions; producing a robust
calendar of webinars; and supporting local educational programs
that help educate clinicians about the benefits of noninvasive
genetic biomarker testing for transplant patients.
Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator supports our sales and
marketing teams in making the best possible use of the full suite
of educational and promotional tools available to them, including
assisting in the creation and execution of marketing collateral and
sales aids and managing the inventory of promotional materials and
fulfilling field requests.
Essential Job Duties
- Manages Transplant Genomics' participation in several
international and national medical conferences, including
overseeing exhibition logistics, supporting educational
presentations, managing registrations, and coordinating with
partners and vendors.
- Develops and produces a robust calendar of educational
webinars, including managing speakers, creating presentation aids,
and facilitating the execution of each webinar.
- Coordinates the hosting, promotion, and follow-up on several
local educational programs, including selection of venue, managing
invitations and RSVPs, arranging for catering and audio-visual
support, and event management.
- Support the field sales force and medical affairs teams by
ensuring all have complete and current inventories of sales
collateral and promotional materials.
- With other members of the marketing team, supports the creation
and execution of marketing content through basic copywriting,
graphic design, and web, email, and social media publication.
- Tracks performance metrics for all programs; creates and
interprets performance reports; and makes recommendations for
continual improvement, ensuring all educational programs are
delivered with impact and within budget.
- Continually develops their skills, certifications, and
professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing
personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Represents the marketing department and Transplant Genomics
favorably and in accordance with established Eurofins standards and
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or similar; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years marketing experience within transplant, clinical,
pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, diagnostic, or other
life sciences industries, or other regulated industry
- Proficiency in Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot,
WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Ads, Google Analytics,
Microsoft Office, and other common desktop applications
- Willing to travel up to 25%; regular national travel required;
some international travel possible
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong event planning
- Excellent communication skills (oral / written / presentation)
to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Unrelenting pursuit of quality
- Appreciation of aesthetics and 'showmanship' in relation to
educational and promotional events
- Ability to quickly learn, comprehend, retain, and express
complex scientific and medical concepts
- Strong computer, technology, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
self-motivation; adaptability; and a positive attitude
- Ability to adopt new techniques, perform multiple tasks
simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and
comply with company policies
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders
repetitively to operate a keyboard and other office equipment, use
a telephone, access file cabinets and other items stored at various
levels, including overhead
- Ability to speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly
and understandably with sufficient volume to ensure an accurate
exchange of information in normal conversational distance, over the
telephone, and in a group setting
- Ability to continuously operate a personal computer for
extended periods of time (4 or more hours)
- Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data,
evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid
conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions
The essential physical and mental requirements described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Framingham , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!