Senior Manager, Marketing Operations - Consumer Insights & Analytics
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job SummaryThe Consumer Insights, Analytics & Loyalty group is
looking for a hands-on leader to join the team! In this position
you will be responsible for ensuring excellence and continuous
improvement of its marketing operations function. You will serve as
a strategic partner between IT, business leadership, analytics and
outside vendors to develop and drive a robust customer data
strategy and roadmap. This will ensure the organization can drive
growth and loyalty, improve marketing return on investment, and
adapt to the constantly evolving marketing technology, measurement
and privacy landscape.
Additionally, you will lead the team with day-to-day operational
management of high-volume, multi-channel campaigns across all TJX
North American brands. Also lead the development and automation of
marketing reporting and enable the implementation of data science
solutions developed both internally and externally. The successful
candidate should demonstrate strong technical skill and
understanding of marketing automation, data visualization,
marketing systems, campaign measurement, data science model
implementation and have deep project and people management
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Serve as subject matter lead on all marketing operations
initiatives including the customer database, marketing toolset,
campaign business rules, data management, data science
implementation and data visualization.
- Lead the marketing campaign function to improve marketing
effectiveness and efficiency grounded in test and learn methodology
and optimize contact management and influence preference center
- Partner with IT on the ongoing development of TJX's marketing
technology infrastructure including strategy, design, UAT, business
rules, operational reporting and use case prioritization for TJX
CRM and marketing measurement solutions.
- Develop business cases to influence short- and long-term
technology investment decisions.
- Work with business, IT partners and vendors to improve process
flows, enable data share, automate functionality and ensure SLAs
are met or exceeded including extracting the best value possible
from outside partners to increase impact while managing costs.
- Drive adoption, training and evangelization of customer
database improvements, fixes and reporting solutions.
- Develop and implement rules with TJX Privacy organization for
handling TJX data, governance, sharing, retention, reporting,
privacy, and security.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in database marketing, marketing
operations, and/or marketing technology, including 5+ years
leading, mentoring and developing a successful team of operational
and analytical professionals.
- Solid understanding of marketing services including email and
digital campaign activation and measurement ideally within the
- Expert knowledge of SQL and working with large relational
databases, extracting, manipulating and understanding data.
- Detail oriented, strong project management skills and
comfortable working in an Agile, fast paced environment.
- Cross-functional team leadership, communication and influence
across a broad array of internal and external partners.
- Experience with marketing automation systems; IBM Marketing
- Experience with Azure, Snowflake and Databriks technologies a
Keywords: The TJX Companies, Inc., Framingham , Senior Manager, Marketing Operations - Consumer Insights & Analytics, Advertising , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!