Administrative Trade & Compliance Associate - Hybrid
Company: Randstad Sourceright
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Must be able to work onsite in Framingham, MA 2-3 days/week
remote candidates will not be considered
*MUST be able to accept contract position with a definite end date
*MUST be authorized to work in the United States without
*MUST be able to work 8am - 5pm Eastern Time Zone
*MUST be able to pass a background check
*MUST have specific experience
We have an opportunity on our Global Supply Chain team for someone
who is as obsessed over the details as we are. If you love digging
in and helping to problem solve, if you are passionate about the
regulations that govern import and export compliance, then we have
an opportunity for you to join us.
We are seeking a highly collaborative, proactive Customs & Trade
Compliance Analyst to ensure our adherence to U.S. import and
export compliance regulations and requirements through your fervor
for reporting, extraordinary communication skills and incredible
ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. We need
someone who can also help with related administrative
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Classify products with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule, Export
Commodity Control Numbers and any applicable Partner Government
- Screen sales and vendor transactions to ensure compliance with
the Sanction Party Lists
- Provide support and guidance to customers for export and import
shipments including hand carry and carnet shipments to meet
regulatory requirements with the government agencies, i.e. US CBP,
FDA, Department of Commerce and other global customs agencies
- Support the US and Canada import and export operations including
Customs broker and freight forwarders to ensure accurately timely
- Troubleshoot ad hoc trade related issues in support for both
internal and external customers.
- Conduct import and export compliance audits; identify root cause
and implement corrective actions.
- Assist in all activities and documentation related to maintaining
compliance requirements for valuation (assists), USMCA and
- Identify key opportunities for continuous process improvements,
implements solutions to eliminate identified compliance
- Participate and make recommendations on policies, procedures and
trade compliance manuals.
- Participate in cross-functional projects relating to trade
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, abilities and
- Minimum one to two years of related work experience in trade
compliance, logistics or similar field
- Working knowledge of import/export regulations, import/export
documentation and recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with SAP and global trade systems (GTS)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
with ability to implement and conduct training.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, problem solving, and time
management skills to meet or exceed deadlines, and maintain
flexibility in fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient recordkeeping and
database maintenance skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently to make
effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Keywords: Randstad Sourceright, Framingham , Administrative Trade & Compliance Associate - Hybrid, Administration, Clerical , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!