Executive Admin Assistant
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find
us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can
probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls,
HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety
comes plenty of happy surprises - our environment is ever-changing,
and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to
discover something new about our business, our partnerships and
even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover
Different?Posting Notes: Framingham - -- MAEXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE
ASSISTANT - PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTJob Summary:The Executive
Administrative Assistant will directly support the EVP of Product
Development. She or He will provide sophisticated administrative
support requiring a broad and extensive knowledge of company
policies, procedures and practices. Independently ensures office
systems and divisional procedures, policies and practices are
coordinated effectively. - Successfully partner with EVP as a
critical thinker, being pro-active as it relates to growing needs
of the organization. Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Schedules and maintains multiple calendars of appointments and
- Coordinate travel itineraries and process expenses.
- Responds to questions and requests and researches information.
Talks to a variety of customers on issues which are complex or of a
confidential nature. Involves appropriate associates from other
departments or divisions to resolve issues. May provide functional
mentorship and training to other associates within Division.
- Analyses operating practices and builds/revises systems and
procedures as vital.
- Prioritizes and maintains files, record keeping systems, and
- Lead all aspects of and supervises administrative projects.
Performs other duties as the need arises or advised.
- Coordinates meetings (Catering, Booking Rooms, Follow up,
- Printing & disseminating significant number of Reports on a
- Back-up Support to other Admins.
- Manages and administers all talent review documents and
- Manages and tracks the departmental budget
- Supports all meetings and sessions held in the home office
- Support training and conferences with prep and logistics
- Manage union contract updatesRequired Skills:
- Large corporate environment work experience highly
- Strong Microsoft Office experience required, specifically
PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with proven
organizational and administrative.
- Must thrive in a very busy atmosphere, in order to be
passionate about the job at hand.
- Ability to service a large group of people (VP/AVPs)
- Proven success of balancing many things at one time and ability
to shift gears and prioritize
- Change management skills and flexibility.
- Ability to focus and get the job done while avoiding
- Former experience scheduling meetings, managing multiple
calendars, arranging travel schedules and processing expenses
- Strong ability to collaborate with and cover other
- Great at being resourceful and leveraging relationships to
problem solveCome Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and
teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more
than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have
the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated
to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have
a lot of fun doing it.We care about our culture, but we also
prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid
benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's
our way of empowering you to make your career here. - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -We consider all applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law. -Posting Notes: Framingham - -- MA
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Framingham , Executive Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!