Accounts Receivable Billing Coordinator
Posted on: May 4, 2021
--The Accounts Receivable Billing Coordinator is responsible for
the accurate and timely billing of contracts and other fiscal
- Prepare and invoice cost reimbursement and unit rate contracts
for both state and federally funded programs.
- Prepare and invoice non-state contracts with affiliates and
- Responsible for learning and understanding invoice/billing
requirements for each contract assigned as these may vary by
- Calculate and invoice consumer service fees and reimbursements
due from consumers.
- Apply cash deposits and applications, credit/debit memos as
required.Investigate billing issuesAttends and actively
participates in staff meetings.
- Ensure that clients are treated with dignity and respect in
accordance with Advocates Human Rights Policy.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the agency's policies and
- Adhere to all principles related to the Advocates Way.
- B.A. and 2 + years accounting experience, preferably with
receivables in non-profit, human services and/or health care
environment is preferred.
- Strongly prefer that a candidate will have a demonstrated
understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse
- Strong Excel spreadsheet application and PC skills.
- Proficiency in accounting software applications (experience
with Solomon a plus).
- Meticulous attention to detail; timeliness and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate articulately and knowledgeably with all
levels of internal staff and external parties as required.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be well-organized, willing to learn and take
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to
function in a team environment.Must demonstrate the ability to meet
deadlines and follow assignments through to completion.--
Keywords: Advocates, Framingham , Accounts Receivable Billing Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!