Financial & Business Analyst
Posted on: November 20, 2020
An energetic and curious financial analyst to support our Bose
G&A groups. We need a highly motivated individual interested in
applying their skills in a fast paced, dynamic learning
Working as a member of the Finance & Business Navigation team
within the Finance function, you will partner with finance and
operational leaders to provide financial, analytical and business
insight to enable sound business decisions.
As a financial analyst, you will:
- Work with finance colleagues to ensure accurate and efficient
- Work with operational colleagues Global Business Services,
Human Resources, Legal and Finance to understand their reporting
needs and partner with Finance Systems to ensure that the master
data and financial foundation is in place to support these business
requirements, e.g. data hierarchies, internal order structure,
activity rates, FP-1 requirements, allocations etc.
- Create standard monthly reports and dashboards and continuously
transform them to deliver the forward-looking insights needed to
enable business decisions
- Support quarterly rolling forecasts, long-range planning, ad
hoc requests and special projects
- Work with Finance and Operational leadership, to develop ad hoc
financial analyses to support business decisions
Critical Success Factors:
- Ability to extract, organize, and analyze financial and
business data from a variety of sources and identify outliers.
- Ability to multitask, delivering high quality and quantity of
work with on time accuracy, consistency and reliability.
- Communication skills
- Precise and complete delivery of information and insights;
- Ability to collaborate across key functional groups.
- Systems/Tools knowledge
- Ability to research and analyze data in SAP, PowerBI, Planful &
- Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills including but not
limited to; pivot tables, lookups, sumifs, logic/tests, text
- Ability to navigate and improve Bose processes and information
flow across the organization.
- Curiosity about business strategy and processes; a willingness
and ability to learn/understand the business beyond standard
2 years of related work experience
BS in finance, economics, engineering, physics or a technical
degreeBose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For
additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law
and (2) its Supplements
Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/.pdf. Bose is committed to working
with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the application or employment process,
please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: Bose, Framingham , Financial & Business Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!