Senior Financial Auditor
Company: TJX Companies
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Success is always in style at TJX! Continue to explore career
opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading
off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and
worldwide. At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been
providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we
sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our
business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a
terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our
differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and
background that you bring into the organization will help us
continue to succeed.
Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra
Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and
sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls
in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria
and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the
U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia.
Senior Financial Auditor
- Participate in pre-audit surveys, assemble and analyze
operational and financial data and identify areas for subsequent
audit; prepare specific audit programs for use by the audit team
and estimate time requirements.
- Review and evaluate all completed work, findings and
recommendations for accuracy, adequacy and presence of sufficient
supporting documentation; ensure that project work papers are
assembled, maintained and filed correctly.
- On larger projects, may direct daily activities of assigned
auditors, monitor work progress, provide guidance and adjust
assignments when necessary.
- Inform the Audit Manager of audit progress on a regular basis.
Consult with the Audit Manager on problem areas and recommend
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience in a public accounting firm or
- Previous public accounting experience required
- Experience auditing publically traded companies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of accounting
principles, auditing techniques and documentation standards
- Working knowledge of Oracle and ACL are desired
- This position involves up to 25% travel including international
- Strong understanding of internal controls and excellent project
management skills required
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills and writing
skills are a must
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with all levels of
What's In It For You?
TJX has campuses conveniently located off the Mass Pike and Route
495. With us, you'll not only enjoy working for an industry leader,
but we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military
status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also
provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law.
Keywords: TJX Companies, Framingham , Senior Financial Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Framingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!